Toribash
Original Post
Some rep isn't visible on User CP, so you might have some neg-reps.

Off-topic: Yay it's my name!!
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
While that's a valid theory, I see how it says Latest Rep.. I know for a fact that that's the ONLY rep... That is unless it hides negative reps from the CP, in which case I might have been neg-repped.. (If you have, PM me or something, I don't particularly mind it, I just want to know so I can get this cleared up.)
<ZaneNutio> I ASSED FIRSED
Sorry, but only certain users with a certain post count can actually give reputation that counts as a point. 50 users could rep you but only one of those users can make your rep points go up. Some users have more than one rep point when they rep someone.

An admin can rep someone 10 points if they want to.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Also, if a member with under 10 rep reps you, it won't have any effect at all unless they're an admin.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Ah, so that's it... If I had over 10 rep (since apparently any rep I give out won't matter unless I do) I'd rep both of you...
<ZaneNutio> I ASSED FIRSED
Huh thats odd, i only remember getting reputation like five times ever and i can give green reps
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
That's because newer members start with 10 rep.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I only give one point, even with 46 rep...

Anyhoo, lockajation tiem.