Toribash
Original Post
Primary Gradient not working
Hi,

I bought some stuff from torishop and everything is working fine except "ORC PRIMARY GRADIENT". Whatīs wrong? I have activated item, Iīve vaited couple of days already. I have tried deactivating and reactivating but nothing happens?

Do I just go and buy new gradient?
These questions belong in Support.

Make sure you've got version 3.1.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
This does not belong in Art. I'm moving it to Support. For future reference, the Art board is for ART. The Support board is for questions and problems.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Originally Posted by Lord_Inquisitor View Post
This does not belong in Art. I'm moving it to Support. For future reference, the Art board is for ART. The Support board is for questions and problems.

Whoops sorry :P

Now itīs double post
Im firing mahī lazer!
I've suggested a solution to your problem in the other topic you posted. Please reply there.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."