Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash in the near future
Well, i think that most of you realized that Tb is dying slowly....
All the new members of the community quit after a while cuz they are frustrated...
Most of em are amazed of the "Pro-players" which makes them kinda lets say "sad".

Other players like 10th dans-Custom belts
Got bored of TB and they just leave.

What do you think?

What will happen to TB in the near future?
Cause most of the people now are creating "alt accounts"
for farming tc or scamming...
75% tb players have alts.

Feel free do discuss about this and if you think im wrong, prove it.
I agree. TB, is, unfortunately, dying. Little 9 year olds ragequit after about a week, and most people who aren't 9 end up getting banned for farming or whatever. I stuck with the game for a while and got good, but because of the low amount of people who are actually dedicated to the game, I've gone on a couple of "strikes" from Toribash in the past because of the fact that I am starting to lose interest in the game.
(Insert some form of an animation or a slightly wise and/or satyrical statement here)
Well i have to say that in the beggining nobody knows which joint does what, and thats kinda frustrating.
Happened to me and i simply got bored...
So i decided to quit, and after a few months i came back.
This is true. The game is hard to learn. Most of the people here are usualy small kids from 9 - 15 years old. Only a few of them stay and learn the game patiently. Of all the 800k+ accounts hardly 1000 of them are active users. The rest is gone, banned or inactive.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Toribash is a thinking man's game.
People join expecting to do awesome shit immediately, but find they can't and get frustrated and quit.
I remember watching a video that someone had made which was insanely awesome, and found myself pissed off and confused as to why I was unable to do it.
I gave up, but found myself coming back later to try again.
Practice makes perfect!
Afcorse it does Steve, but it takes like atleast a year to become a real professional.
Most of the players dont have the time to do it or just dont have nervs for it.
Originally Posted by evets View Post
Toribash is a thinking man's game.
People join expecting to do awesome shit immediately, but find they can't and get frustrated and quit.
I remember watching a video that someone had made which was insanely awesome, and found myself pissed off and confused as to why I was unable to do it.
I gave up, but found myself coming back later to try again.
Practice makes perfect!

Exactly the same thing happened to me. At first I was playing sp, just doing random stuff because I was unsure of how I'd do in MP, but after I did try MP I loved it. After that I just couldn't quit.

Maybe making more ingame tutorials or even a tutorial server for mp so the newer guys can have a basic idea on what it's like, without being shy of trying out new stuff.
At first i tried to do stuff in the FP, and after like 2 mins i went to MP where i found players that already knew alot more than me.
I didnt even know how to "Hold-all' at that time.
Which made me frustrated...
And it irrateted me on how cant i stand still like to other players do.
I just didnt get it..
You probably never completed the tutorial. I never start new games without doing their tutorials. In mp my first mod was on the official judo server, where C+random joints always did something fun hehe.