Toribash
Original Post
Why did u stop the 0k tourneys?
i mean searusly y did u stop them. thats how i get my tcs i need those tourney i get to meet cool ppl and also i get a lot of tc so u should probly bring it back now!!!!
KingofdaC
They stopped the tourneys because the community is going through a very big inflation right now. So now any normal tourney that's held has a much smaller tc prize.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Gamemasters are also hosting tournaments with smaller prizes.

The good news is that this will make your tc more valuable in the long run, so no need to get too frustrated.

You can still make plenty of tc via ingame official servers, ingame hosted events, forum replay events, forum art events, marketing, textures, betting, dueling, surveys, boosters, and buying toricredits.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
no good idea
was a meeting point for pros and noobs
is toribash all about money and trading like monopoly?
or make 100tc instead of 500tc
Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
They stopped the tourneys because the community is going through a very big inflation right now. So now any normal tourney that's held has a much smaller tc prize.

ninjas and site developlers can make TC appear...what are you saying?
They have these tournament on and off. They will come back, just give it time.
|Blue Belt|Selling Chrome Stuff|Pokemon Card Collector|
[Atlantic], it's the best Ocean.
I'll give you 1k to write a thought-out, intelligent post.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
ninjas and site developlers can make TC appear...what are you saying?

There is a limit to how much tc there can be in total. We've reached it a few times.

Also, inflation made everything more expensive. It used to be generous to give away 10k for a pretty big event, but now, the average event has 70k in total for prizes.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
still tourneys are only 500 - 750 per game
i dont mind if they decrease the number of tourneys
but seriously? deleting all?