Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] So far my best
This should have been posted like 2 weeks ago
I think this is my best video so far and wanted to see if you guys would like it as well =)
Also Youtube raped my sync >:|
anyways c&c Please :3

Also since this video is finished I'll be putting all my time on the other video in the events section!
This acc is dead
Nice,
you finally posted it
Great vid.
its defenetly your best replay.
But you kinda forgot me in the credits
Anyway.
10/10
Originally Posted by Jets View Post
But you kinda forgot me in the credits

.....Dammit!
Sorry Jets, I cant beleive I forgot you...
I even made a list of who I needed to put in the credits, How did I manage to forget you!?! X(
This acc is dead
I liked it. Awesome replays, good sync and nice choice of shaders. I didn't like the music ( personal preference only here) and I think the close ups were a bit irritating because they were kind of too close. But an overall 8/10 should suit this video as far as I'm concerned.

Good job
Originally Posted by icon5 View Post
you said everyone was in it, i dont see me D: anyways
freecam
replays
music
= win

I dont think this is the video you think it is :O
This isnt the video for the events section thing
This acc is dead
I loved this video, it made me wow.
The music was great, smooth transitions, fantastic replays. Lots of sync, but it seemed to effect the speed of the replays too much. Freecam was jumpy a bit, but it is barely noticed unless you're giving critique like us.

Excellent, 9/10
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

i liked the vid song was nice replays were nice transition was nice :O
the onlt problem i had was when you got the cam too close to the tori... like in the breakdance replay from 1:11-1:27 and as Kyou said freecam sometimes was jumpy
but vid in general was great 9/10
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
Originally Posted by Aitor21 View Post
i liked the vid song was nice replays were nice transition was nice :O
the onlt problem i had was when you got the cam too close to the tori... like in the breakdance replay from 1:11-1:27 and as Kyou said freecam sometimes was jumpy
but vid in general was great 9/10

Yeah I noticed that the camera was too close at the dancing part but I was too lazy to do it all over again xD
This acc is dead