Toribash
Original Post
Tricep Textures not working
When I throw my .tga into my custom folder, it works fine. When I upload, and wait, and see them downloaded into my folder, they don't work.
Can't be my fault, the textures I put in manually work, so why doesn't the same one uploaded to the server not work?
I know they're on the server, because I delete them from custom and they get downloaded again.
It might be a problem with the connection...
I bet stilf will be here soon to answer.
Now, I'm assuming you have a PC, so post what ever is equivelant to "Terminal" (which is on mac) to PC.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Yeah, the mac is a problem, get a proper computer. :P

Nah, seriously.
Are you sure you're setting the tga as 128x128, RGB and 24bit?
Have you interlaced it or not?
What what? In the butt.
Yep, make sure it's uncompressed.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Well, the .tga I save, when I manually throw it in, it works. Therefore, all the image settings are a-ok. I earned about 60k tc all through selling textures. If they didn't work, iunno why I got 60k tc.
So why does uploading it make it not work?
You have probably waited for the 24 hours? Just a wild guess. But i just tested myself, the manual throwing in to the directory seems to work just fine even with 16 and 32bit tga, which makes no sense oO I need to figure this thing out, until then, try contacting any of the developers
What what? In the butt.
To convert a file to RGB in GIMP or Photoshop:

"Image" tab -> "Mode" -> "RGB color"
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."