Toribash
Original Post
Servers out?
Hello. Three days ago, the next servers of "servers.txt" appeared with no connection:

They worked before and I have opened ports range 20000-20300.
Are they out or it's a problem with my configuration? Are there aditional lists of servers we can play on?

Thank you for your attention!
The clan (.250) and normal (.210) servers are up and fine. Do you mean all the servers from those addresses are not working? Or just some? Have they worked for you before?
What what? In the butt.
the only server working fine for me is 203.81.48.75. Any of the games of the others appear as connected.

They worked before and I donīt know what happened. All computers of my network see the same.
There may have been some network changes that have occured on your side during the past few days, then. Do you live on a campus et.c.? If so contact the network admin.
What what? In the butt.
Thanks for your help. I'll give all information I have, to see if someone knows what happen.

The network is a Wireless LAN in an apartment. The modem router is a Zyxel_P660_HW61. We have 3 computers and none can see those servers. Even more, servers don't response a 'Ping' command.
We didnīt make any change to configuration except ports. 20000-20300 are open for my local ip but still the same.

Note servers appeared before even with those ports closed.

While I was writing this, the problem solved itself. I think ports update had a delay of some hours and it was finished now. Anyway, it's strange it worked before with ports closed.

Thanks again for your help!