Toribash
Original Post
freezing?
hi, i just downloaded toribash and whenever i play it i get massive lag...
even the main screen freezes ever 2 secs
if someone knows how i can fix this please say it

ps: i don't think it's cause i have a bad pc, i can run oblivion, portal, half-life 2 with it just fine...
Can you post the contents of stderr.txt (which can be found in yout Toribash folder) here, please?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Hm. Make sure your graphics drivers are updated - I'm not sure what else to do here. Can you post your specific hardware specifications?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
We absolutely cannot help unless you list your computer specifications for the problem(s) at hand. Especially in such cases.
What what? In the butt.
hmm... when i join a multiplayer game and then do a sigle player game, the freezing doesn't happen anymore O_o
well i can live with that, anyways thanks for the help
I'd still like you to list your hardware for future reference.
Yes, and such freezing may also occur from viruses, if i recall correct, viruses such as cipher.b (if i remember the name right) occupy executable files and do bad enough damage to them to actually bluescreen the computer on use, so it wouldn't surprise me if there is a possibility of such behind this.
What what? In the butt.
Originally Posted by Foxie View Post
Yes, and such freezing may also occur from viruses, if i recall correct, viruses such as cipher.b (if i remember the name right) occupy executable files and do bad enough damage to them to actually bluescreen the computer on use, so it wouldn't surprise me if there is a possibility of such behind this.

Wait, this freezing thing caused by a virus only happens with toribash? that doesn't make sense...
Originally Posted by drake View Post
Wait, this freezing thing caused by a virus only happens with toribash? that doesn't make sense...

No, from what Foxie said that virus occupy executable files, not only Toribash, but Toribash is obviously ran by an executable file.
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis