Toribash
Original Post
First Man.
My first madman. Please comment on what I should work on for the future. The first 500 frames are kind of slow, but after that it gets pretty speedy.

Enjoy.
Last edited by Eckz; Apr 5, 2008 at 09:20 PM.
idle
That is... balefully glitchy, I'm afraid to say. Next time, save the file mid-way through editing it, and then continue with the new file.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I did that by scratch, and I just rewatched it. So annoyed right now. Anyways, I guess I will have to redo.

I didn't edit at all!
idle
double post!!

that's not a mad man as you didn't dismember 5 parts or more (I believe that's the measurement?)

needs less symetry, try accurate shots to the joints as they break pretty easy, don't need too much momentum (I guess that's what you were trying to do by lifting UKE then dropping it to your feet) also decaps aren't so easy so try hitting other parts untill you see an opportune moment to decap
Last edited by Robsquire; Feb 8, 2008 at 02:44 PM. Reason: deleted useless advice, added other useless advice
Why does it do that? I didn't edit it at all and it messed up the whole replay. Must be a corrupt version. >.> I will re-download.

I got full dismember... Close to it atleast.
idle