Ranking
nose bothers me.

and for hair, if you wanna get a better looking vectorized hair, try doing more than one low opacity color change.
that gives the hair vector feel instead of one blob of a darker color in the front.
Last edited by Fate; Feb 2, 2011 at 09:06 PM.
Lol'd at the expression hahahaha
This style has been done many times though, and many of those times better than this.
There are just a few beauty faults, like the shadow of the hair, the shading of the hair,
follow the hair more, now it's just random, shadows of the eyes,
teeth are not shaded (Why? The rest is..) and one eyebrow is way fatter.
Not a bad attempt though.

To Fate:

Nose makes the expression funnier in my opinion ;P
Last edited by AlphasoniK; Feb 2, 2011 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Thanks Fate. ;]
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Oh god...This is so overused. The hair on the front is not bad, but on the back it looks random though. Try to fix that. Eyes seem fine but try to make the teeth and the nose smoother. Also like the colors you used.
Originally Posted by Fate View Post
nose bothers me.

and for hair, if you wanna get a better looking vectorized hair, try doing more than one low opacity color change.
that gives the hair vector feel instead of one blob of a darker color in the front.

ive tried that vectorizing stuff but i dont really get that but i try to take a look at it or something. I didnt really get any ideas for nose so yea.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Lol'd at the expression hahahaha
This style has been done many times though, and many of those times better than this.
There are just a few beauty faults, like the shadow of the hair, the shading of the hair,
follow the hair more, now it's just random, shadows of the eyes,
teeth are not shaded (Why? The rest is..) and one eyebrow is way fatter.
Not a bad attempt though.

To Fate:

Nose makes the expression funnier in my opinion ;P

Yea done many times but i like this style and stuff.
Dunno if that eyebrow really is necessary to change.

Update
yeh will add stuff dont worry
hmmmm,
sexy :O I like it....
it's different from your usual style and
I like that textured look also i like your stances and
little pictures.

10/10
I like the idea of it, but the head was a bit... off, somehow. I'm not sure how, but I will let you know if I figure it out >.<

Anyways, what did you use for that nice grunge-ish effect?
Catch 'em all? Really? That's gonna take awhile...
Among A Dying Breed Of True Marketeers
I really like this set.Its creepy but it looks a little funny.The nose really makes me laugh lol.9/10
Im up to see it finished
message originally posted by GOD