Endurance Onslaught 6.0
ftless: Umm, I dont really like the idea "footless" and you should do more dismemberments than 2, or some acrobatic stuff at the end 5.8/10

GreekChurch: It could have been nice, if it doesnt glitch at the split... u could have redo it before that glitch instead of finalizing the replay.As I can see, its a really nice replay though.The only thing I dont like in it(next to the glitch) is that stiffness at the start, after that self decap, u just held all.I wont rate this one, because the glitch fucked it up, but I'd say 7.5/10.

Keep it up.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Wes, are you back? Or is this a bought account?
I don't really like the replays. They didn't look good enough, effective, but not aesthetically pleasing.
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
ftless: Umm, I dont really like the idea "footless" and you should do more dismemberments than 2, or some acrobatic stuff at the end 5.8/10

GreekChurch: It could have been nice, if it doesnt glitch at the split... u could have redo it before that glitch instead of finalizing the replay.As I can see, its a really nice replay though.The only thing I dont like in it(next to the glitch) is that stiffness at the start, after that self decap, u just held all.I wont rate this one, because the glitch fucked it up, but I'd say 7.5/10.

Keep it up.

i noticed the glitched after i finshed it ):
Everything is good in it, nice split, nice boom, and awesome stable pose.

The boom could have been bigger, and u should start a replay with more engagedistance, and open with a spin, or a nice jump.

8/10
0x6869706F7469626F72
heres some replays from school awhile ago, people wondered what this game was so i showed them by making these replays, 3 edits top... nothing great
Attached Files
p0p-SchoolR1.rpl (44.0 KB, 10 views)
p0p-SchoolR2.rpl (120.8 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Wesley; Feb 18, 2011 at 10:40 PM.