Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]Basic Tribal Head.

please C and C it's basic yes I know but I want to know about the designs this isn't my normal style so it's not the best.

flat.
First of all, imo, you should delete these black borderlines. They just don't look cool. Also, it looks better if you draw a shadow under the shapes.
It is useful if you examine some tatoos, etc. It can help you make better designs.
I don't actually like this head, so 6/10
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
There needs to be some kind of eye.
Right now, there's nothing to look at and it's boring. Basically just a big demon colored blob. If you hadn't posted the flat, I would have no way of knowing what the front was.
If I were you, I'ld look at some examples of great tribal heads so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about.
Also remove the outlines.
Yeah i agree with LWaffles it needs an eye or two, its very simple and plain, maybe also shading and a mouth.
5/10
Lol,
i dunno I'm going to add shading and put some eyes, make deeper shadows and put another layer

i didn't try that hard but...
OK,
Sorry I was Under the influence that I was sup-post to but I won't I think I'm going to and more layers and see how it comes Out.
also thanks for the tips @LWafflez
Remove the black boreder lines like Arturix sed and add a eye or two and it looks kinda boring and simple so I suggesting adding more detail to the head and make it more interesting.