Ranking
wow freakin good for your first video 9/10 ;)
Life is a Nightmare , Wake me up!!!
[8th Dan]-[Ps3♥]-[WTU♥]-[GerU]-[ETC♥ Teacher]
wow nice
problems: you jumped some frames each time you changed tori in the "breakdance" beginning.... the cam move was too fast in my opinion (specially in the first replays)
replays were nice transition was ok... i disliked the "song" if you can call it like that...
nice presentation of players that enter in your vid
over all 8.5/10 its a nice vid for being your first try
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
I found some flaws in the 0:22 time out the game and video game lacks softness, you have to put in 60 fraps to be fluid 7/10 for ray-tracing
Do you want a video of you? PM me ;)
I noticed loads of bugs in the intro. Jumped forward and no transitions.
Game button and mouse were in there a couple of times, and you need to make your shaderscript thingy button transparent.
Slow motion was laggy.
Camera work was bad and way too fast, effects were bad and close to no sync.
Everything else was okay I guess.
6/10 in overall

Also I'm pretty sure I've seen loads of videos from you, so this really can't be your first public toribash vid ;P
Basically what Ostakex said.

Very bad camerawork, most of the time I struggled to see what went on to be honest. Couldn't enjoy the vid at all because of it and I have no idea what went on in half of those replays, or even more.
Music was a bad choice imo, not a lot of spark here. No sync, intro had a few flaws, transitions and effects were random with no style.

And this isn't your first public video at all.

I'd rate it a 4/10, but you could do much better. Have more patience while you're learning videomaking, it does take time.
Originally Posted by Ostakex View Post
I noticed loads of bugs in the intro. Jumped forward and no transitions.
Game button and mouse were in there a couple of times, and you need to make your shaderscript thingy button transparent.
Slow motion was laggy.
Camera work was bad and way too fast, effects were bad and close to no sync.
Everything else was okay I guess.
6/10 in overall

Also I'm pretty sure I've seen loads of videos from you, so this really can't be your first public toribash vid ;P

For fuck sake all its okay, but the public thing what im mean is im never maked a video where not im only in...
I'm out