Ranking
Original Post
[Tex]512 Emo Head Texture
Hey. I'm thinking about selling this one, so rate it, and say how much it could sell for. This is my first head. Comments and constructive criticism are greatly accepted.

Thanks.
Last edited by Notar; Feb 9, 2011 at 10:56 PM.
[Tint]

Not really a big fan of emo, headphones etc. You should make the shapes of the hair a bit rounder instead of those pointy spikes. Also: try to addshadows at least with a soft brush in a new layer for more depth.
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Not really a big fan of emo, headphones etc. You should make the shapes of the hair a bit rounder instead of those pointy spikes. Also: try to addshadows at least with a soft brush in a new layer for more depth.

Thanks. Although I needed a rating and how much I can sell for.
Originally Posted by lilblack13 View Post
cool i like this emo style heads 7/10

Thanks. But how much could I sell it for?
[Tint]

on the circles for the headphones make the width half of the height that way it wont look so flat and it will actually be perfect circles when you put it on the head
Cannon Penis
Hair's too simple. Headphones are... not too good, and WTF is that triangle under his eye? Take that away. Everything but the eyes to me don't look the best. Eyebrows not fun either.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Why does everyone call this heads emos? look hes happy...I think they should be called Retro (because of the Headphones)...Overall I love the eyes and the little mark under his right eye (<---notice how I said his) add more texture to the hair and maybe a little anime nose...w/ all I said 9/10 and 3K...without is 8/10 and 2.8K