Toribash
Original Post
Trying Mad Man Replays (issues with one)
I made two what I think are successful mad men but there is a problem with one. On A mad man attempt on my computer it does 500 match frames. It really should be 9000 match frames if anyone could get this to work I would be great full :d. I am still a beginner at mad man replays so if you think i did anything wrong please tell me and pls rate 1-10. They are from behind 'cause I got bored and was messing around with distance ^.^.
Last edited by DrunkenMonkey; Apr 30, 2008 at 04:30 AM.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
For the first replay, type /sf 9000 while watching it.

These are both madmans in my opinion, just rather slow attempts. I'd give the first a 5 and the second a 4, objectively.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
i dont really think the first one is a madman, but the second one comes close to being one, i just have one problem with the second one, its too damn long lol...
OG of TB
A man of few words
Mk I'll make fast ones. Thanks for the comments.Lul my sisters computer made them seem fast, thanks now i know to be quicker .
Last edited by DrunkenMonkey; Feb 14, 2008 at 03:25 AM.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM