Toribash
Original Post
Watching Replay Problem
if i want to go watch a replay on the forums i click it and it only says Save and not open

how can i fix it so i dont have to save then watch it.. i just want to watch it

i have comcast and use the Internet explore
Last edited by Gustikayi; Feb 15, 2008 at 01:17 AM. Reason: there 3vi1
Browser issue; nothing to do with Toribash. Regardless of this being in the wrong place, some information on what Internet browser you're using would help.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Erm, no, I can watch replays without having to save them to disk.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
It's not a browser issue, it's user issue =) The user has not affiliated toribash replay files with Toribash, thusly is unable to play them straight off :P
In firefox it's very easy to affiliate anything with anything <.< just hop into settings, or do it while the popup for download is open.
What what? In the butt.
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Erm, no, I can watch replays without having to save them to disk.

Hmmm, I love to be a smart @$$.
When you hit open, It saves the file to Temporally Internet Files.

Anyway, I think you just change the options.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
Have you changed internet browsers? Either way, what browser are you using right now? In most cases, you can change how your browser handles certain types of files.
Your ISP has nothing to do with it :P Silly thing. Just go and affiliate .rpl files with Toribash already
Donno how to do that?
Simple, right click any toribash replay file, choose properties, there's a nifty line there that states :

Opens in : ....? and a button with the text{CHANGE} right beside it, tap the Change button, slect browse, go to your toribash install folder and select the file called tb(not toribash.exe). Make sure to have the "always open in this application" selected.
Ta-dah. Your files with .rpl have now been affiliated with Toribash file, and will be opened in it.
Last edited by Foxie; Feb 13, 2008 at 09:56 PM.
What what? In the butt.