Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]My second set
My second set using gimp. Did not make the head, it was made by IXION.

League of Legends NA: Locus
when taking screenies select uke before taking screenie/snipe (or press b i think)

and i believe u can /opt hud to take away text

cant see the details clearly but i like the idea of black and white patterns. i did notice some of the images being repeated (the pecs and chest and biceps) and being streched so they look wierd.
maybe re making those images specifcally for that joint?

im no expert at texs and this probably better than what i could do, just lending some ideas.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Yeah, this was just kinda something I put together in like an hour. Legs and thighs are same, bicep/tricep are same, etc. I am planning on making a set with everything different pretty soon here. Just some practice really.
Yes, this is made by me. It's pretty bad though, I mostly made it for practice. I also forgot to turn off ghost in second picture.
I like the feet. You should try making the legs/thigh different textures. Using the thigh texture on both thighs is fine, but make the leg textures different.
yea make legs texture different but symetrical ;] but it isnt bad and reupload second picture because i dont see the front. . . and u can make the screens with shaders.
to delete HUD tap /opt hud
to delete tori uke tap /opte tori or uke 0
to delete trails tap /opt trails
/opt floortexture 0
etc.
meabe that is helpful for somebody
I liked torso and feet, try to put all the details on the visible biceps and triceps, some textures are deformed, try a better layout on the hand too, may try use one model...
For a second set is not bad at all. I've done worse for my second but it all depend if you want to carry on making set, you see?

Only an opinion, try making funky shape until your satisfied and add shader/shadow to it.

Once again, only an opinion, it's not the best set I've seen but that doesn't mean you cant improve. cheer up, look sharp and off you go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In my opinion, it's much too repetitive. The legs look like they've been spammed with the same shape and it doesn't look attractive.

Spend more time on your textures and you will see major improvement. One hour for one set is much too small.