Toribash
Original Post
Easing/Physics Pivot-I tried -.-
Well im trying to ease and use physics....

How did i go?
Last edited by UnknownPerson; Feb 14, 2008 at 09:52 AM.
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.
nice animation but try to make some improvements on the dropping, and when the black person kicks and the blue guy throws backed.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
physics my friend.

remember

centre of gravity, (everything pivots around the heaviest point)

some law, one of newtons i think where if you hit something, the same force that goes on them, goes on you. so when you kick something, it actually forces them, AND YOU, away from each other.

move every joint every frame, because when you say lift your leg, its not like you just move your leg, the other leg moves in a bit for balance, your whole body moves slightly, as it will never keep completely still.

the tremble effect is overused, (the shaking of the screen)

its pretty smooth, but these are the things that are making it not look right.
OK!!! I love you JAMMMM!!! U explained it in a way i understand. No one had been able to do that yet. + rep 4 u bro!
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.
It was smooth i guess, but the movements were kinda weird.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
you're gettin' better

but there was no easing in that one O.o
the gravity was good.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
@Jam: it's newton's third law of motion "every action has a equal and opposite reaction"

it wasnt bad, but not outstanding either. 6.5/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render © Nerfnow: Website