Toribash
Original Post
Amateur Groin SMASH!
I keep hitting Uke in the balls. D;
Are there any tips for vertically ripping an opponent in half or just ripping off parts in general? ;o
Attached Files
no children for uke.rpl (334.8 KB, 25 views)
that was unbelievably glitchy - sorry, don't have any tips
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR
ill give u a very simple tip which all need to use but take no notice of practise being able to do a madman like ChezDa for example takes alot of practise and that is all one can do with simple openers, rips, dismembers etc
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Ah, I see!~♥
Practice: By doing the same task over and over again, you are bound to succeed! :D

I am surprised that other leg did not come off. ;O
Attached Files
ballbuster.rpl (386.2 KB, 16 views)
Hmm, pretty good for a new player, but it still is kind of stiff...
In Toribash, it's quality you go for, not the quantity... A single extremely powerful
kick can be a lot more dangerous than numerous smaller kicks, in other words.
Like cabose said, practice. It makes people good :3
Also, try experimenting with relaxed joints. I know it's hard at first, but it does
make your moves look a lot more smooth.
That, and try using as many joints as possible to compliment to the strength of
your attack. For example, you aren't going to get a lot of "Oomph" to a side kick if you don't
use your chest.
But keep on practicing, and as i've said several times by now, it can only go up from here ^_^
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol