Toribash
Original Post
possibly my best RPL
I haven't posted on this board in about 8 months or so. So I thought I'd post possibly my best rpl EVA. (not harsh criticism please. it's not the fricken chopping block board.)
Attached Files
fullonwin.rpl (69.3 KB, 29 views)
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
That isn't bad. The headkick's good, but there isn't much else to it. Personally, I find these kind of replays slightly boring, as there isn't that much to look at. Mind you, there isn't that much more you can do in singleplayer.

Also, I assume by "harsh criticism" you mean "omg lol taht sukz nub", as opposed to something constructive.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Also, I assume by "harsh criticism" you mean "omg lol taht sukz nub", as opposed to something constructive.

Exactly.
Here's another one I forgot about. I think this is the one I meant to post
(screw it I'll post 2)
Attached Files
ukeobliteration.rpl (129.0 KB, 26 views)
DESTRUCTOID.rpl (28.1 KB, 26 views)
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Hm. ukeobliteration is good, I've never managed to get the hang of kicks like that. DESTRUCTOID - You've pulled off some nice jumps, and I'm sure you could've reached Uke in that manner if you'd tried enough. The hacking does nothing for me, but at least you've taken the time to do it well.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Hm. ukeobliteration is good, I've never managed to get the hang of kicks like that. DESTRUCTOID - You've pulled off some nice jumps, and I'm sure you could've reached Uke in that manner if you'd tried enough. The hacking does nothing for me, but at least you've taken the time to do it well.

i'm sure you noticed at which the order of the pieces breaking? yes? later i shall be adding tiny bits of force to each CRUSH
<m0om> <O >
<m0om> <O>
That's what I meant by taking the time to do it well.