Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] frammed...
Ok so i'll tell you the whole story ok my account urmybch got banned by ishi because iamlukas (aidsenhaha) got hacked and when he got hacked a white belt named "weed2041" ( i bet hes an alt but u can check his ip to find his account) said whisper me for free black belt so naturaly as a white belt would do I whispered him for the account and he gave it to me so I was all happy and exited till I went to the pm's and it said HACKED! and it was from iamlukas so I looked into the pm and I found out that the account he gave me was hacked so I found the thread that iamlukas oppened for his hacking and i told him i had his account and gave him user and pass and obviososly this got me blamed and "ishi" banned me forever and i've been trying to have ishi believe me because i'm telling the truth and because when I got the account I just started playing and I didn't know how to take a screenshot and everything so I couldn't get evedince but I wrote his name down in a notepad i have on my computer because I have bumptop So please believe me because i'm telling the truth and even in the thread it is said that mellowmedicinals has hacked the account and that was the truth that even his brother has said it. AND IF YOU STILL DON't BELIEVE ME LOOK FOR IAMLUKAS'S POST AND THE ITEMS GOT SENT TO 2 PEOPLE AND I DON't KNOW THESE PEOPLE NEVER TRADED WITH THEM NEVER TALKED TO THEM IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME CHECK MY PM'S AND MY TRADE HISTORY AND CHECK THEIR IP'S!!!!!!!!
he did have a different ip and pmed me and gave me the acc str8 away and when i checked the weed2041 ip matched the hackers...
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Account selling/buying/giving is not supported he gave you the account therefore you have to deal with what happened.
but dude i was a white belt and I just started playing I didn't know any kind of rule and I know it's not supported and what not but dude c'mon I didn't know anything that was the first 10 minutes i've played. and I looked at the account trading rules and theres nothing wrong with accounts on this game but for otheres there is so that can't be counted against me
Last edited by urmybch1; Feb 19, 2011 at 11:28 PM.
Yeah, no. Regardless of how experianced or unexperianced anyone is, rules dont bend. We cant make exceptions for anyone. The staff cant and wont help.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
WAIT I don't want any exceptions just don't want the ban to be forever I can live with a month or so and I know rules won't bend but I was set up for this He never logged in i bet so that he won't get his ip on it but my ip would get on it but if he sent the items check the ip thats different from IAMLUKAS's and different from mine cause he had to log in once to trade the items so that will prove me innocent?
You can't prove anything. You held another account, which is illegal, and you got banned for all eternity. It is right. Also, don't discuss bans in Support.
No it's not illegal to have someone elses account it's not against rules and I shouldn't be the one getting the blame for hacking it just because I accepted the account and I didn't get banned for having the other account I got banned for being thought of as hacking the account dude..
Yeah, it is illegal. If you can prove you didn't hack the account, then you punishment may be shortened. How you choose to do so is all up to you, but until then, you're held guilty for hacking.

Oh, and don't make your own tags on your thread title. Tags should be either [Solved] or [Admin].
The only proof I have is my words which apparently you guys think is meaningless thats all the proof I got and I think you should be able to trust it because I knew aidsenhaha and I've been trying to get through to Ishi by telling him to check the ip's of mellowmedicinals who has been found as hacking the account and i won't have my ip on mellowmedicinals and check the person who gave me the account weed2041 and they did wasn't my ip and they checked the people who got the items wasn't my ip and don't have an history of knowing them so thats all the proof I have and thats all you should need

btw aidsenhaha knows I didn't hack it soo if the person who got hacked knows I didn't hack it then why am I still banned...all i want to know
-----
closed don't care anymore
Last edited by urmybch1; Feb 20, 2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump