Toribash
Original Post
Lost a floor texture & a flame
My brother bought me some tc and i said thank you, a floor texture and he bought the flame stuff ( cuz i dont know what all i needed to make a flame) so he got all flame stuff and i left toribash for 3 weeks, i come back and my items are gone, and my password was changed! I really need help we bought alot of tc, 110,500 and im really mad so plz help i think somone hacked my account. so if anyone can help it would be really nice.

I tried my pass all the same and it didnt work, i checked and i put it in the same all times then one more time the same and it worked? was somone on it?
Last edited by momo0801; Feb 20, 2011 at 03:21 AM.
Click for epix
You might have been phished. If you had clicked on a suspicious link, and typed your name and password in, you were most likely phished.

PM an admin if you think youve been phished.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Oh thats the case? is there any way i can get all my items and tc back without buying it again? it was a flame particle so i can make flames, and a floor texture. im sure i got phished now cause i clicked a signature link.
Click for epix
I dont think people put phishing links in their sigs.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

i did click a wierd link that wasnt a sig and a wierd thing came up its just wierd i dont think it was a sig now that u say that.
Click for epix
Ok, id say thats a phishing link. PM an admin.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

you should tell him that you clicked a pishing site and you got hacked and you lost "x" items.
send it to someone with red name
http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php