Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Questions
hey i'm have flame and how to install it in certain parts we want and how and how to get the picture
After looking at your inventory, all I see is your flame particle texture. This item is not the flame it self, but it decorates your flame to make each particle how you want them to look like, so you'll need to buy an actual flame instead of the texture. Also, each flame is specific to only one body part, (the body part of the flame is chosen when being made, and it will always be that body part).

So in short: You don't have a flame, that item you bought is useless unless you have a flame.
Well I am going to assume that you are talking about a flame particle texture. If this is actually waht you are talking about then it wont show anything because it is just a texture, you need an actual flame.

To create a flame go to single player and then go to setup, then go to Utils, then finally go to flame forge. From there you will be able to create your flame and see how much it will cost to make it.

Hope this helped solve your problem.
Originally Posted by LaTahzan View Post
now where the single player that and where to buy a flame

hope this helps
Attached Images
screenshot-19-22-58-39.jpg (12.2 KB, 7 views)
screenshot-19-22-58-45.jpg (12.5 KB, 5 views)
screenshot-19-22-58-54.jpg (12.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Tadael; Feb 20, 2011 at 06:37 AM.
NO
Once you buy a flame, use a program (I prefer GIMP but you can also use Photoshop or paint((paint sucks))to make the particles you want then go to texture and find flame particle texture, then upload your texture.