Toribash
Original Post
It's quite nice looking, some people may not just be looking for that style. Yet. Styles change, shortly ago, it was robotic.
Thats really good looking! And you did good on it. Make a set out of it! And you'll deffinetley sell for a good amount. 10/10
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
Thats really good looking! And you did good on it. Make a set out of it! And you'll deffinetley sell for a good amount. 10/10

I'ts hard to make a set , since making a realistic - looking set is very difficult and it would'nt fit in with joint colours.
Bro, nice one, but somethings could be better... i guess the mask should be more oval, the eyes are a bit up, anatomy bro.. the Vitruvian Man, Da Vinci , wrong proportions, anyway thats a common error... for ppl don't know... THE EYE IS IN THE CENTER OF THE HEAD :3
It need more light too..
example...at the top of the nose maybe cheeks and and the top of the head... refllexions etc.. anyway.. NICE HEAD
Last edited by ExtremeNil; Feb 21, 2011 at 06:38 PM.
you need to work on the back of this mask maybe some hair or something like that don;t just leave it ... 7/10
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.