Ranking
Original Post
Everybody was Desktop Fighting!!
Everybody.. Everybody.. Was deskstop fighting!!!

For people whod ont know i did it the secret its printscreen open paint, Save as Back1.. Open pivot , open File>Load background> back1

Enjoy!

part too will begi maybe next week the reason the shuriken stopped in mid air.. the mouse paused it
Sad to say but I'm back.
oh, i made one too!

it was pretty good, but i got so bored i skipped lots of frames so it went choppy, might post it later.

anyway, yours is....okay, but some parts are just very choppy, like the part hes turning, hes like *zap* *facing other direction*
<+Lightningkid> ......
<+Lightningkid> wow
<+Lightningkid> I fail
i knwo i just rejoined pivot

I finished the second 1 kinda earily but the animator loses!

its kinda fast though.. I forgot to lower the fps.. you can make out my mousepointer getting shot
Sad to say but I'm back.
heres a dektop fight i made a long long time ago, as i said, its choppy cuz i got bored.

and heres a dektop run i made 2 seconds ago :O
dunno why though.....

i also just rejoined pivot, it seems that i still suck.

btw, i made the Stick dude myself, as well as the desktops =3
<+Lightningkid> ......
<+Lightningkid> wow
<+Lightningkid> I fail
Wow thats really good!! your probably high beginner or borderline on the official pivot forums!
but howexactly did you get the screeen popups and stuff without it editing the whole ani?
Sad to say but I'm back.
Originally Posted by Bloodude View Post
Wow thats really good!! your probably high beginner or borderline on the official pivot forums!
but howexactly did you get the screeen popups and stuff without it editing the whole ani?

they call me Low-beginner on Droidz

im not active there....

anyway, the pivot thing has a sprite loader or something.
take a screenshot of your games map or whatever you want and then load it as a sprite in the pivot.
you can turn it and move it then.
<+Lightningkid> ......
<+Lightningkid> wow
<+Lightningkid> I fail
oh you're using 3 beta right? cause only that version has sprites
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████