Toribash
Original Post
Open tc shops?
Im very sorry for making a simple question into two but, Are there any "good-deal" tc shops open? Like over 6k a dollar.... yep, thats about it...... Please answer........
League of Legends > Heroes of Newerth
yes Gmhamilton's tc shop has good price for tc i payed $50 for 700,000.
14k for $1 even better than you hoped mate

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=193361
Last edited by DropKick; Feb 22, 2011 at 04:42 AM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
FIrst off, 6k to 1 dollar is a bad deal for you, you will get a good deal as 12k to a dollar, double what you wanted. Crux and Fee sell TC, but are currently out of stock. I suggest making a thread in the Items forum that clearly states how much USD you have on Paypal and that you want to buy TC with it. People will answer, trust me.

EDIT: Posted the same time as dropkick, and GHamilton's is closed so you will not be able to buy from him.
You can Pm him, if you read the last post he will re-open it so yeah, pm him he is always available
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Yes, Lucent and GHamilton have the best cash products of all kinds!

I would definitely suggest considering them for all your needs.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Alright, I think these answers will sufice for now.... Ill just leave this thread open in case there are better deals out there O.o.
League of Legends > Heroes of Newerth