Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Rly sick. The running was generic nothing much there but the punch in the begining was beatifull and the boom turned good too. You are destructive and i was kinda sad that you left the majority of the upper body left to dm :[ i wanted u too "kill" it more. The pose is also nice.

8.5/10 Also you said that C&C is apreeciated. Whats C&C?
Life's good.
Thanks for the C&C (which by the way means "critique and comment") . I gave it a quick edit and got a few more DMs out of the chest like you suggested, nothing flashy but it gets the job done.
Attached Files
DDCM- taintstick.rpl (304.6 KB, 28 views)
ORMO
Amazing shit man, loved the fluidity and the realism in all your movement. There is a grab Dm here and there but nothing to worry about, also I love the little head kick after you Dismember it.
9/10
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Thanks alot for the comment. Just to clarify though, by grab hit do you mean punching with a grab hand? or using grab to gain leverage? It may look like I punch with a grab hand sometimes but what I am actually doing is using the grab hand to ghost further into uke, which helps with multiple DMs.
ORMO
I do the same aswell.
Cool replays, ever considered applying for ORMO?
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Your edit is much better than the original. The dming was fast clean and stylish and the walking to the pose was sick but the pose itself could have been more balanced. But still liked the destruction u apply in uke like i sugested before. 9/10

Post more i'm quite interested in ur replay making style.
Life's good.
There is no problem with doing that, but when you sticky your hand it tends to "cut" through the uke other than just pounding him. It is sort of like putting a knife on the end of your hand.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby