Toribash
Original Post
You asked me ingame, so I explained then but it still did not work for you.
So I took your replay and started editing +/- from when you launched of the ground.

I think you should look closely at were my foot hits ( and especially angle of the leg, it sort of cuts trough it like a knife ), pause the replay many times around
the moment of impact to look at the joint settings ( so you can understand what happened ) then try to get thesame ( or better result ) starting with editing from 10 frames before impact and so on and so on.

I believe that if you do these things and really pay attention whilest doing them.
You will understand boomhits in no time, it is all about location of contact/hit/kick & the angle of the limb, rotation of your body, and when you stretch out to give you that slight extra mass behind the kick. Though I believe boomhits mostly happen because of the speed and rotation of the foot/fist because of the speed/rotation your foot/fist already cuts trough the joints without even stretching your own ( blow dealing ) limb, so directly after you can stretch out for that third/fourth etc etc dm

Good luck with it Hope I helped you some.

PS: Put a pose in there as well if you would be wondering how you could land on your feet and stand still after that hard hit.
Attached Files
masterx3 good example.rpl (82.8 KB, 21 views)
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
It is hard to boom will striking down, above the head/at the level of the head, you should make sure that your foot just clips the neck, and hits in between Uke's pecs. Good luck!
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
okay thanks guys will try i still need feedbacks
-----
hey guys check it out i improved with split and a decap really i need to tanks you guys i will still rey to do a boom
Attached Files
Improved.rpl (60.4 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by masterx3; Mar 2, 2011 at 09:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You just might pull 4dms if you hit the pecs a bit harder.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
yes im trying to do a 4dm boom or maybe 5 if its possible its hard i tried an hour
-----
damn i got both arms but not the split and decap
Attached Files
both arms.rpl (52.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by masterx3; Mar 4, 2011 at 09:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump