Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Need some help here
Well yeah I'm suck... (are ya happy gamerdapro?)
I'm need some help for how to make a relax styled madman.
I'm got a little help from Festus(thx man )
But I'm cant do it in epic ..
Just watch this replays AND CNC! and help if you can...
So now Im practice
Attached Files
Warr_Acrobatica Mortifica.rpl (93.5 KB, 10 views)
Warr_Bloody Danser.rpl (126.4 KB, 9 views)
Warr_my hand is soo tasty.rpl (149.0 KB, 8 views)
Warr_Konets Uke.rpl (106.3 KB, 6 views)
I'm out

your way to stiff. try not to press C unless u get broken. i actually really liked my hand is so tasty but the rest used C too much!
WOOT!!!
P0w, Gel0, Mx3, Mam, Nadhif, 123urdead
^ nah, ur enough relaxed, the problem is: u dont know what you want to do, you make twitchy, and weak replays.First, plan your replay(where you want to step, how to spin, and where to kick etc.),and then start it.
Try to balance with your body, use almost every joints,and try to stay on your feet.
Also after some frames, press the r button and see if it looks good.If not, start over.
When you are about to do a boom(around 10-20 frames before u reach uke), dont care about the stiffness, just try to make as much speed as you can.(aiming is also important as well.)
And after you made that boom(if you cant, just keep trying with pressing R, P and E buttons.) just relax all, and plan your next movements.

in "my hand is tasty" you just extended and contracted your hand several times before you threw it.Feel free to use the E button, thats why its there.

I hope it helped^
0x6869706F7469626F72
Watch This gamer
Now I'm used the points what you write for me...
Now I'm got knowed what I'm want :A spinny decap , but thats a half failed but Im take balance...
So watch this
And thx for attention
Attached Files
Warr_Spinnycap.rpl (79.8 KB, 8 views)
I'm out

I wrote that post some mins ago... spend more time on your replays, I spend even 2-4 hours on 1 replay.

also, at the landing, a contracting hips, knees, and abs, and lowering shoulders makes you spin more, so you can land on your legs without touching the ground with your hands, and again, spend more time on it, like in my pose, just dont make it twitchy.

Edit: just seen, I made it a bit twitchy, but it isnt really noticable, still looks more confident than your pose.
Attached Files
warredit.rpl (74.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by GamerDaPro; Mar 6, 2011 at 06:37 PM.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Ok man
THAT EDIT WAS FUCKING PERFECT !!! :O
Se ya tomorrow or today with a new replay Now Im wil work a hour on a replay..
I'm out