Toribash
Original Post
Insane Speed O.o
This might be the glute glitch, or not, because it falls down again after a while. In any case, the speed is like...just plain blurring.

Oh, and I don't like having the dq there, can someone remove it if it's possible? :/
Attached Files
Heavy Glute Destruction.rpl (33.1 KB, 90 views)
it was only 37.56 on the sm meter, ive gotten faster.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
sorry i forgot this one....MUST SEE....DISTANCE : 3,000 Backflips and handsrpings the whole way to Uke
Attached Files
0-Amazing Gymnastics routine.rpl (161.7 KB, 35 views)
I love how he goes all the way and fails horrible in front of uke.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by LsGothic View Post
sorry i forgot this one....MUST SEE....DISTANCE : 3,000 Backflips and handsrpings the whole way to Uke

Now the only thing you lack is actually doing something to uke instead of just humping his ankles

Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
the glute when slower then your arm swinging, next time you /sm 1

Oh, lol I have a lot of replays like these, but my arms move über-fast compared to uke's dismembered body parts xD
Last edited by CMon; Feb 24, 2008 at 12:55 PM.
Here is another one but instead of taveling a distance of 3,000 do backlfips...i fo a 10,000 distance doing backflips
Attached Files
10,000Distance To Uke.rpl (500.5 KB, 27 views)
1: It would've been even better if you only touched the ground with your hands and feet. Still, pretty decent.

2: There's an edit button. You can use it to edit out your typos, instead of posting a new one apologizing for them. You can also delete that last post by editing it and pressing delete.