Ranking
Original Post
Lost my blue belt.
So, basically here's what's going on. I got my blue belt last night (replay posted below, don't know how much it'll help but I rather like it), and played a bit more before going to bed. This morning I wake up and get on to discover that I've apparently been reversed a few fights back to green belt. Well, played a few more and am back up at blue belt, so I don't have a huge problem. Rather I figured I'd let you guys know and see if anyone knows what's going on.

Thanks,
-hanz0
Attached Files
I broke him..rpl (30.2 KB, 17 views)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh. Similar problem. Please read the FAQ before posting in future.

There is a slight possiblity that this might be a more serious problem; if the belt doesn't appear within several days then mail [email protected] about it.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh. Similar problem. Please read the FAQ before posting in future.

There is a slight possiblity that this might be a more serious problem; if the belt doesn't appear within several days then mail [email protected] about it.

Thanks, and sorry :O . Hopefully it should be all sorted out by tomorrow, as I've now gotten a blue belt three times ;) . It was just as exciting every time, though.

Thread closed since it's basically resolved.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&