Toribash
Original Post
[S] Kampfwurst - High Quality Head Shop
Welcome to my Head Texture Shop!

Kampfwurst Heads - The new Head-Generation

Last checked : 17.03.2011

Here i will offer several Head Textures to you. Every Head the same price.

128 x 128 Textures for 1000 TC.
512 x 512 Textures for 5000 TC.

If You are interested in an offer :
-------[1] PM me with: the desired offer (f.e. 512x512 [1] Dark Lord Head)
-------[2] Send me the TC:| 128 x 128 - 1000 TC | 512 x 512 - 5000 TC |
-------[3] If both things are there i send a Confirmation Message
-------[4] If either [1] or [2] are missing u get your TC back.
-------[5] You get your texture in maximum 32h.

If you change your mind and the Texture isnīt sent to you yet you can send a Message and you will get your TC back.

The previews are made with Cinema4D and original Textures! So donīt leave comments that the pics arenīt ingame. Its just easier to Pose the Characters like this!

512 x 512 Textures
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] : Dark Lord (AVAILABLE)

[IMAGES]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[2] : Energy Chrystal (AVAILABLE)

[IMAGES]

[3] : Darkboter (AVAILABLE)

[IMAGES]

[4] : Cyberhead (AVAILABLE)

[IMAGES]

128 x 128 Textures
[1] : Dr.Brain (AVAILABLE)

[IMAGES]

[2] : Robotnik (AVAILABLE)

[IMAGES]

[3] : Cartman (AVAILABLE)

[IMAGES]

More coming soon!

Image Hosting by Imgur.com
Last edited by Kampfwurst; Mar 17, 2011 at 10:41 PM.
Bump !

User warned: illegal bump.
~Fee

Edit:
Shop updated:
Added Robotnik
Added Cartman

New Statement: 512 x 512 Textures coming soon for 5000 TC.
Last edited by Kampfwurst; Mar 17, 2011 at 08:08 AM.
Thats hq? :S

User infracted: useless post.
~Fee
Last edited by Fee; Mar 16, 2011 at 09:24 PM.
Hey Apple!
Stating that you take requests through PM is essentially still a request shop. Removed it, within 24 hours or I'll close the thread. Thank you.
Shop Updated:
4 New 512 x 512 Textures added:
Dark Lord, Energy Chrystal, Darkboter and Cyberhead

Prices for 512 x 512 set to 5000 TC instead of 6000 TC
Prices for 128 x 128 lowered from 3000 TC to 1000 TC

Texts Updated.