Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Procedural Robot
I am going to make the head later. Please give comments. No two images are the same, not even mirrored.

Not C/P or hand drawn, figure out what I used
-----
Please comment
Last edited by PUFFPWN; Mar 18, 2011 at 01:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Or maybe we're each other's dads?"
It doesn't matter if every image is unique.What appears to my face,is that all texture parts are very similar.This set involves no work at all on design,and flow of the set.It doesn't contain any robot-like features.The use of only two colors doesn't help either.
I stress more on design because this set is too random for my taste,just a bunch of scrappy lines.

You can improve by finding a reference picture just for inspiration,for example,finding pictures of robots

You can do robot sets without shading,if you want a cartoon(with pen tool) clean look.But,for the set to shine you will need great focus on design of each texture,and how it will fit in the whole idea.Also,try decreasing clutter to a minimum.
Experimental
This set was an experiment in Mathematically generated textures, I had no control in its creation except for color, and I did use three colors, look for yourself.
Originally Posted by kareem98 View Post
lol!
It looks like you used the same texture for all of the body parts!
6/10

0/1000
beacuse he do it
I'm out

5/10
just used black color and eraser.
-----
5/10
just used black color and eraser.
Last edited by kooky; Mar 18, 2011 at 05:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Warr33, I will send you the flats for proof that each is unique.
Kooky, I used a mathematical process to make these, not eraser.
Btw, I could only control what colors went into the function, not the overall shape.
Sorry for double post.
Might be different textures but what does it matter when theres no effort at all in them?
Why to post so called "mathematic process sets" here if those are just random shit you didnt control?
No seriously man bad excuses next time make it real and get some shapes and some point to it.
It's All About Expansion