Toribash
Original Post
do people edit their replays so much to make them better or do they just edit it once
im always inspired by replays from nuthug hampa and the other admin, do they just throw some stuff together of do they edit it always ?
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

I think its their jobs to make some default replays. I mean for the persons who are there in the office of the nabi studios..
When you are making a replay, you can't do everything perfectly.
Sometimes players don't make hits that are strong enough to DM uke, so they have to edit the replays.[ multiple times]
Its not that easy to dm a bodypart.
Not necessarily. It depends how well they get the base of the replay as to how many times they have to edit.
oh, i was just wondering if they did it only a couple of times to perfect it ,so it seems editing alot isnt my only hobby
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Yea all good replays have been edited at some point, and some good replay makers take a while to make their replays.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
1 more question, do people hire other replay editors to edit their replays or do they just ask for tips ?
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)