Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Numbahs
Hey, new thread since my old one was getting messy with all the edits.

My Replay Gallery
Last edited by Numbers; Apr 4, 2011 at 10:49 PM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I didn't actually like how you went close to uke the two booms were cool but the backhand before the second boom could've had dismember the pec.Otherwise the replay is fine
Nice
But it was sloppy. But i liked the booms, those were awesome. 7/10
The Color BLUE is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.
Sawp? I made The Eyes Of A Traitor's last boom more powerful, and completely redesigned a really old replay of mine called Martyrs. Enjoy.
Attached Files
#Numbers - Martyrs v3.rpl (289.2 KB, 36 views)

Both are cool replays with smooth movements, I especially liked how you stalled your handstand in Martyrs. Maybe the first grab in The Eyes of a Traitor is not necessary but okay.
It's nice to see your replay output growing.

Martyrs v3 - Your beginning spin was a little bit floaty, and you didn't quite flow into your first manipulating kick. Second manipulation kick was very smooth. There was a bit too much pause before your first boomkick, but damn it was powerful. Great flow into great crotchblock. Last kick was also superb. Your spin looked great, albeit a bit bouncy. Loved the handstand pose. Overall, the beginning and end were a bit iffy, but those 3 boomkicks in the middle were fantastic.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
as I said on irc. I'm bascily speachless. your spins after frames 420 were pure sex that speed. everything but if you put that for that oc challenge you are gonna beat me .-.
Two things.

The first is a collab with Larfen, he did everything to 328, and I made the second half of the replay. The second, is an edit of Shook's replay; I edited the very last hit (I did not make anything before 240).
Attached Files
Shook Edit.rpl (209.3 KB, 34 views)