Toribash
Original Post
Problem with the writing !
Have you ever seen that ?
I don't know how repair it...

I hope you will find...

I try to reinstall but no change,change the resolution or frequency of my screen but no effect..

Thanks ;)
Update your graphics drivers. There's already a topic in the FAQ about this - make sure to read the FAQ and use the forum's search feature before posting in future.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I've got this exact same problem, and I've already updated my drivers to the latest possible, is there any other solution to the problem, perhaps a rollback in my drivers? Thanks for the help, it's much appreciated.
Ugh...it smells like paint, man.
Hey, it's a wild Sigmus, take out your sandwich ball!
Rollbacks do occasionally help. Also make sure that you haven't attempted to update through Windows Update - there may well be newer drivers available.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."