Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
QI Farming
What is QI farming? and i want a clear definition no random bs like "uh its when you cheat for qi dude" I want to know what exactly qualifies as farming, like i mean how little match frames are allowed before its considered farming? and i know that like 30 or so is insane but is 120 or 150 allowed? stuff like that, also how low is the dm allowed to be set? and the gravity? all that kinda stuff.
Any help would be appreciated thanks.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
One thing I know about farming is that you do the minimum amount of movements in a game to not get auto-spectated, while pressing space to end each turn quickly.
For a game not to be regarded as QI-farming, it must have at least 3 turns and must be correct and actual legitimate gameplay. Engage Distance, Gravity, and Dismemberment settings aren't really a way to farm.

Hope that helped you a bit.
Yea that helps thanks. One question though, if it has a minimum of 3 turns, what is the requirement of minimum turn frames? example judo is 70, like it can't possibly 10? or less can it? that would be a pretty short "match"
Originally Posted by tagknife View Post
you need a minimum of 3 turns of 50 frames.
5 turns in of 10 frames and so on.

that makes no sense, 3 turns at 50 frames is 150 match frames but 5 turns at 10 is only 50..
farming is when you set the match frames to low and the turn frames to high and you make one person win every time for example:
Mf: 500
tf: 100
Mod: judo.tbm
Dismemberment threshold very low or high i don't know which does it and dq on...
so basically:
making an insanely fast game so that only uke or tori can win every time
Originally Posted by Beldum View Post
farming is when you set the match frames to low and the turn frames to high and you make one person win every time for example:
Dismemberment threshold very low or high i don't know which does it and dq on...
so basically:

This and setting a low reactiontime would basically definite QI farming perfectly.
2 player cannot farm (if there is only 2 player in a room and it remains so for more than 3 games the qi doesn't increase) works the same with boosters.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Originally Posted by Beldum View Post
so basically:

Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
This and setting a low reactiontime would basically definite QI farming perfectly.

ok thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
2 player cannot farm (if there is only 2 player in a room and it remains so for more than 3 games the qi doesn't increase) works the same with boosters.

I dunno about that i just played 50 games with somebody a while ago and i got qi for it.
with a single person? you can try to do it but it seems not to work any more, when you are 3 people "3 turns at 50 frames is 150 match" this works
WON THORN'S TOURNEY