Toribash
Original Post
toribash database(flash project)
i had this idea today.. and started working on it.. it still needs allot of work and thing to do but i think it will be pretty awesome :P
the idea is like this.. its like a databaseor whatever lol where poeple can see others poeple's replay's and information :P
here is a rough sketch: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/0103...h_database.php
i forgot to put a frame after bashers.. where you can choose poeple's name xD so only mine will show up :P pressing decap wil show a replay of mine recorded with fraps(badly xD) above is my name and belt color.. some idea's would be great :P.. ooh and dont mind the music lol i searched for loop on newgrounds and downloaded the first one i saw :P
ooh and the big picture of uke.. or who ever he is.. will be your toribash char.. just make a nice screenshot of a cool pose.. without a other person in it.. and i put that on the page to.. it still isnt done. but if you poeple like it il make a seperate thread for it :P
please tell me what you think
Very nice. But there is a back button missing to the character selection. Maybe enter a search function too.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
lol like i said :P its just a rough sketch, and actually showing i can make it xD but should i continue this? will poeple use it etc?
would really apreciate some feedback :P so i can go further with it... or not :P so watch my thread and leave a message behind xD
Last edited by ianhey; Mar 1, 2008 at 09:26 PM.
I think it has a great future for such a rough sketch, could you put my name up there as well? I'll pay 20 TC every month it's on!
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi