Toribash
Original Post
Foreign languages InGame
I am seriously getting sick of all the russians and other speaking their own language ingame. I seriously think we should take concequences or else we could just as well make the game in every possible language exept english.

What do you guys think about it?
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
I think they should be allowed. Speech freedom. I speak portuguese with Andrecova sometimes, for example, ingame.

Maybe getting Russian, Finnish, Portuguese, etc, servers?
Yea umm I think if we wanna talk our languages we should be allowed I mean Its all the same the russians will be saying oh I hate all these people talking english. -_-
..|.,
U1V1
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post

Maybe getting Russian, Finnish, Portuguese, etc, servers?

Heck, I don't see why not. The russian have their own forum.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
maybe Servers, but they cant get in trouble that they dont speak the same language as we do, this is a world wide game....
And then they gets filled by random people because they likes the mod what there is...
If there's the same mode, then it's okay.
I don't really think it should be abolished.
I'm Portuguese, and I've seen/know about 6 Portuguese players.
When I meet them, I usually speak Portuguese, because it might be easier to understand/write/read (although I can speak English to a good degree so it isn't that much of a problem to speak it, but it's always easier with your mother language) and you can also engage "private" conversations. Other than that, I sometimes speak in English even with people I know are Portuguese.

I don't really mind about anyone writing in Finnish, Russian or any other language either.
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
it bothers me too, but they really should be allowed to speak whatever language they want. i like the idea of having servers for specific languages
yeh I liek that idea. But there only should be standard game modes ;)
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.