Ranking
Original Post
still nothing
I have messaged the support@toribash thing, i have contacted two admins and wrote out threads and 3 days later still nothing will i get my 100k refunded or my exact items witch adds up to 100k i have a list of exactly what i had but the worst bit i payed for the TC the 49.95 one out of my money i had to wash cars for. it would really help if someone knows a bit more than what i know thanks.
-----
oh btw its about the loss of my account from the roll back
Last edited by demon131; Mar 29, 2011 at 09:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Did you try talking to hampa or an admin in #support? Might be faster that way, but it'll probably be sorted, as long as you gave all the proper information. So i'd just wait it out.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by demon131 View Post
i cant find hampa's profile have you got a link?

yea but you might wanna just talk to him on IRC or wait until support responds. But either way here : http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=16251
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Please show some patience. This is the fourth thread you've made about this, I believe. As people have said earlier, it takes time. And don't listen to memo3322. Hampa doesn't deal with this, he makes the game. Slipanc is the one to address, but he's also the one that reads [email protected] mails. Just wait, and things will be solved.
agreeing with aslask , i recomend waiting . when the hack on the forums happend i lost everything . but i did get a 20,000 tc compensation ( wich equals up to what i had)
it took almost 2 weeks but i did get it .

there are alot of people that msg the support with issues on random things so a instant respons wont happen no matter how many times you post and msg . think of the ratio of support members vs the number of players . just let them work there magic and be pacient my freind . you will recive what is owed .

so with in that time period , why not play toribash ??