Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Tarantu1a's Spars

It's my first normal Toribash video after a couple of shit, that I made about a year ago Special thanks to Tarantu1a, leader of Damned clan, for the replays. I used Adobe After Effects(Lotzz of plugins, pm or skype(wizardhaul) for details) and Adobe Premiere Pro. Replays: 1st - Tarantu1a vs Rigellion, 2nd - Tarantu1a vs Leyz
Argh, forgot. Music is "The XX - Infinity (Flufftronix Remix)" and the song is 100% non-copyrighted.
Rate, comment, subscribe.
Last edited by xHaulx; Mar 30, 2011 at 12:35 PM.
DubStep Lover | Sony Vegas Hater | Video Editer
I liked the replays and the sync, but that smoky and pixelish effects were horrible in my opinion. I'll give you a 5/10 on this.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
well the replays are good
the effects are kinda annoyin
anyway 7/10
Life is a Nightmare , Wake me up!!!
[8th Dan]-[Ps3♥]-[WTU♥]-[GerU]-[ETC♥ Teacher]
Yea the effects were a bit weird, but good replay, and vid 7.5/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Very nice.
I liked the effects and the 2 spar's were nice. I think maby you should improve on your time and have a better ending, with who spared or whatever. Overall,
8/10
hi.
Is was alright.
The slowmo was very smooth.
I Liked that part.
But no closeups
As in some bits could of looked better from another angle.
But the spars seemed good.
Nice One.

Btw iff its what i think it is.
Ive watched that Black ops montage two
Up, thx for ur responses and estimations. I'll try working on effects If you want me to edit your replays skype me - wizardhaul.
DubStep Lover | Sony Vegas Hater | Video Editer
Shitty music, baddish sync and hardly medicore replays.

Sorry but I didn't like it at all 3/10
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010