Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Kill Them With Their Own Limbs Competition!
Here are the rules
You must hurt/dismember you opponent with their own limbs
Dismemberment Threshold set to 100
Online and Single player both count
There is an example replay attached

Once there are enough replays I will set up a poll for the winner. The winner wins ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!! :o :o
Except for the respect that will be given to you after you win obviously. ;)

I am not responsible for any mutilation, sleep deprivation, death, exploding bladders or any other injuries that might occur while attempting to make replays for this competition.
Attached Files
onlinearmrip.rpl (28.5 KB, 74 views)
Re: Kill Them With Their Own Limbs Competition!
This is my favorite sort of thing to do, particularly in multiplayer when I have the opportunity.

headBeating is a single player one. The head spike towards the end is one of my prouder Toribash moments. I finish it off with a sort of slipped on a banana peel moment.

skelGroinClub was a fun multiplayer fight where I start off at a disadvantage, make a tactical heel placement, and then club him in the groin with his own arm.

tripleHeadKick3 is another single player one. I hit him with his own head a lot, and make him sort of kick himself in the head at the end, but self damage wasn't on. Oh well. At least I kick him in the head 3 times before his head can hit the ground.
Attached Files
headBeating.rpl (111.4 KB, 54 views)
skelGroinClub.rpl (72.5 KB, 54 views)
tripleHeadKick3.rpl (86.3 KB, 49 views)
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Re: Kill Them With Their Own Limbs Competition!
Sure. SkeletonMan is whom I was fighting and then clubbed in the groin with his own arm.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."