Toribash
Original Post
[Text] First Set finished
Finaly finshed remade the whole thing from crash dummy to radio active robot
old one here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...46#post3856646

and thats that how much its worth?
I like the idea, but its not veeery detailed. Its rather simple, especially the arms and feet. Better than before though. 6.5/10 from me. Also, are you selling it?
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Detailing is too mixed. At some parts it's a single colored surface, on other parts it's fully detailed.
Also boring and plain texture. Could be a lot more interesting with more details. Maybe.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
its good for a first set.But the arms are too simple.so its a 6.3/10.The head is good though so for the head its 7.5/10.

the set its worth about 5-12k.
check this thread out :D
i am the man with the power
idea is really good ;]
i really like palms and stomach ;]
and i think that 15-20k for it but im not sure
I am taking requests, just PM me
pretty nice for first one!
but you shouldnt use same texture on tighs and legs!
anyway : 8/10
Life is a Nightmare , Wake me up!!!
[8th Dan]-[Ps3♥]-[WTU♥]-[GerU]-[ETC♥ Teacher]
very nice set in my opinion...
y its not very detailed but you dont need to be with your first set i think..
8/10
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good job for a first try

Nice idea, as previous comments state. Although, it could use more detail, such as shading, asymmetry and maybe different textures for each leg/thigh. Also, those hands look like hampa's ;p

7/10