Ranking
Original Post
[Solved]How?
How the senior guys make so much tc? (and btw i am not talking as a newbie, i am talking as an aikido pro). Seriously, how do these guys buy demon force or relax and fly near 100k tc's? i have been trying for a whole year to make 2k tc to get AT LEAST a head texture. but i have not made that much....
Umm, if you are an aikido pro, try to win tourneys, or just duel with someone.

Also, Im not really a business man(I tried but I just cant do it),but I saw a lot of ppl making really much tc just with trading.(Selling an item more expensive than you bought it)
0x6869706F7469626F72
hmm, i am REALLY good at aikido but i am not a buisness-type-of guy . whenever i read this on a post at items section "buying demon force for 300k" i feel dead inside lol. but i will try the tourneys!
yeah, also you should try replay making, its really fun, and if you do it really well, you can earn tc with it.
0x6869706F7469626F72
My clanmate Jetsnix has made up a nice tutorial on sparring and raising the realism of your replays. It might be useful. The art of creating in single player will make your multi-player better too, as you hone your skills. Also check out ORMO organization
Last edited by 1handclap; Apr 7, 2011 at 06:40 PM.
Well, as GMP said, you can duel or win tourneys.
Playing in official servers won't get you alot of tc, try marketting or texture making.