Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex]Elf Head Texture

Hey guys tell me what you think of the texture, C&C would help.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
1/10 Looks like you used the smudge tool to much and the nose is to round and the mouth is to small and there is no shading, Also what is that thing under the chin supposed to be?
Pm me for help or anything
[OLDA]
To simple of a design. I suggest using pencil next time instead of brush. Makes it look really catroonish not the good kind ether.

Originally Posted by EdwardR View Post
Great head! How do you make such?

GIMP
Originally Posted by ugonadie6 View Post
To simple of a design. I suggest using pencil next time instead of brush. Makes it look really catroonish not the good kind ether.

OK well is there anyway to fix it now, or will i have to start from scratch
-----

Heres my second attempt, CC?
Last edited by Muse; Apr 8, 2011 at 09:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Hmmm it helped some. Do you use layers? If you don't you need to. Also the burn effect isn't a good tool to work with shadows. Gradients are sometimes good but if you take the hair select it with the free select tool, black it out, then after that turn the opacity down, and move the blacked out hair down some. It will make all of your shadows look good.

Hang on I may be able to help if its on your tori.
Last edited by ugonadie6; Apr 8, 2011 at 10:14 AM.

Ok well I did use layers initially, but they all got merged when I did the colouring
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
IM just editing it a little but I really can't to much.

------------------------

Ok I fixed your head a little I really couldn't do much because for the resolution, but here is how it looks ingame.

I am also pming you the link to remade head if you want it.
Last edited by ugonadie6; Apr 8, 2011 at 10:46 AM.

Ok, well its not exactly what i want, id rather just edit mine myself, i know your trying to help and all but I think if I can just get some direction i can make it look better.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris