Ranking
Original Post
First ever move- Quite madmany now =D
my firt ever try at toribash,and i managed to dismember uke's arm with my head =O

PS:ignore everything from 49400, cuz nothing else will happen.

Edit: new replay.please help me out to dismember some more parts, because i can't make anymore with the dismembery. Thanks
Attached Files
first try.rpl (44.0 KB, 25 views)
update.rpl (113.0 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Qazz; Mar 6, 2008 at 03:04 PM.
I doubt that's really your first replay, as you've got an account/used relax joints etc.. The move has some potential. You could continue on from there (you've certainly got enough time on the replay), or you could do something else with the stance - as I have in the attached replay.
Last edited by 3vi1; Apr 2, 2008 at 08:11 PM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
all right, you got me.
This is my second replay.
The first one sucked, so i red up on tutorials and experimented a bit to get this one.
and for the time, i was messin' with mods and saw that i need more time to play 'em fully, so i set it to 50000.
When i was makin this replay i was too lazy to turn it down
Anyway, ill try harder next time, and update this one as best as i can.

EDIT: i updated the replay but i can't do anything else.
if anyone is willing, please help me out by editing it, thanks.
Attached Files
update.rpl (113.0 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Qazz; Mar 6, 2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: replay udate
I are has cast upgrade.
Last edited by 3vi1; Apr 2, 2008 at 08:11 PM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."