Toribash
Original Post
CnC please ^^'
im not going to say that this was me fucking around because it wasn't.This sht took me a long time to make and i want to know if i am going about making replays correctly or if i can make them better/more stylish.

thanks in advance~swyne
Attached Files
swyne-noobing like a boss.rpl (123.7 KB, 18 views)
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
Mhmm i think that first hit had somehow a lack of style ...
you was relaxed but the dm was caused by the grab second hit was good 3dm on hit and i didn't saw any bad things there bu still don;t have too much style ...
then head throw was pretty nice and that hand standing is good too but i prefer standing poses.
edit it a little and it will be good
6/10
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Mhmm i think that first hit had somehow a lack of style ...
you was relaxed but the dm was caused by the grab second hit was good 3dm on hit and i didn't saw any bad things there bu still don;t have too much style ...
then head throw was pretty nice and that hand standing is good too but i prefer standing poses.
edit it a little and it will be good
6/10

thanks bro i will edit it a bit more
-----
ok,i tried to edit it,but it wasnt happening.so i revamped the whole thing but i kept the opener.I would've stylized some more but it was only 500 frames that i had to work with.
Attached Files
Last edited by Swyne; Apr 13, 2011 at 09:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
Not that bad , but you were stiff , try relaxing more
6/10
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter