Ranking
Original Post
Best Alt. Rock/Hard Rock?
Ok so I have heard a lot of Alternative rock, Hard rock and Nu metal...And need more. Look at the list below and see if there is something I have not heard, within this genre.

Breaking Benjamin, Slipknot, Korn, Theory of A Deadman, Hoobastank, Thrice, Lo-Pro, Flyleaf, Paramore, Versa Emerge, P.O.D, Black Stone Cherry, Finger Eleven, Saliva, Seether, Shinedown, Story Of The Year, 10 Years, Trapt, System Of A Down, Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Metallica...
Theyr pretty good, kinda reminds me of Dream Theater, Thanks. Any more people?
Ps. Also I am not really looking for "metal". Pretty much just Alt.Rock and/or Hard Rock. Most of the bands in the list are categorized Alt.Rock or Post Grunge.
Last edited by Fenris; Apr 15, 2011 at 10:43 PM.
Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Metallica, SOAD, slipknot, korm, and traPt are all metal.

Where the fuck did you read they were hard/alt rock?
Damn I miss wibbles.
Originally Posted by IXION View Post
Theyr pretty good, kinda reminds me of Dream Theater, Thanks. Any more people?
Ps. Also I am not really looking for "metal". Pretty much just Alt.Rock and/or Hard Rock. Most of the bands in the list are categorized Alt.Rock or Post Grunge.

Please read the underlined part of the quote...

Also...

Korn: Considered - Nu Metal - Alt. Metal
Slipknot: Considered - Nu Metal - Heavy Metal - Alt. Metal
Trapt: Considered - Nu Metal - Alt. Metal - Post Grunge aka Alt. Rock
Source: Wikipedia - Yahoo answers (Not my questions) - And of course my friends...

There is no further need to discuss genres, all i want is a couple of new songs to listen to.
Last edited by Fenris; Apr 15, 2011 at 11:19 PM.
If you like Nu-Metal listen to old Papa Roach. Their new stuff is terrible, but songs like Blood Brothers and Between Angels and Insects.

Some others:
Foo Fighters
Nirvana
Soundgarden
Pearl Jam
The Bravery
The Killers
Bloc Party
Blur
Alkaline Trio
Aerosmith
Muse
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Maximun Hormone, it's not like you want to understand the lyrics anyways.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan