Toribash
Original Post
Creating animations?
I capture my animations and load them into pov-ray and click render, in the panel on the bottom it says [very last sentence]:
Clock value: 0.000 (Animation Off)
How do I get animation working?
Thanks
Justis
Make sure you've told POV-Ray what frames to render. You can do this by entering the following into the command line:
initial_frame=1
(Assuming you want to begin at the beginning)
And
final_frame=(x)
Where (x) is the number of frames you've recorded (Toribash tells you this when you finish recording).

"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Thank you very much! 665 frames will take a while, but I can play ToriBash in the mean time

Hi, I just wanted to ask one more thing... I got all of the frames rendered, but how do I combine them to one file? I would use unfreez but they are bmp's.
Last edited by suomynona; Mar 11, 2008 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Double post...
Simpest means of doing so is with Virtual Dub. That program allows you to open a set of images similar to each other as a compiled animation.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."