Toribash
Original Post
Textures problem.
I'm trying to join Bnw, so I greyscaled my textures.

I added a red pixel to the picture after putting it back to rgb. I put a blue dot on it, and put it in my custom folder.

I opened toribash, and after a few new games, my head dissapeared. I opened it in photoshop, and it said it had been changed since I had opened/saved it last.

Please help.
Church of BnW
Run through this to make sure:
- The files are RGB.
- The files have at least one pixel of colour on them.
- The files are 24bit/possibly 32bit TGA files, and RLE compression is disabled.
- Filenames of the files are correct, based on where you want them to appear.
- If you've ever uploaded textures to the site, then manually updating then might not work. If this is the case, then try uploading through the site.
- Post the contents of autoupdate.log here.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
You need to upload the new textures in the Torishop.
Then they will appear in the game.
You don't need to put them in the custom folder yourself. They are automatically downloaded there.
I'm saying that when I upload them, even with the dot of color, something is converting them BACK to greyscale and erasing the colored dot.It happens when I hit new game like 10 times. I know how to upload... And when I do, they are not accepted by the loader.
Church of BnW